Deep Learning Engineer
As a member of our engineering team, we want you to bring experience building real products from the ground up. We're passionate about tackling challenging projects and are looking for individuals who like to dive deep into code and help problem-solve. You should be comfortable running with your own ideas and eager to learn new skills on a bleeding edge platform.
- Leverage machine learning techniques to build systems which process and derive insights from tons of data points every day
- Launch features that make our products even better!
- Build resilient services and tooling which drive our data processing
- Masters (preferred PhD degree) in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of work or educational experience in Machine Learning.
- Strong knowledge of ML techniques including both supervised and unsupervised learning, classification, regression, and optimization
- Proficiency in statistics
- Experience working with large, complex and diverse data sets from a variety of sources
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse set of engineers and data scientists
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Caffe and or TensorFlow, C#, Python